Company: Shenzhen International Holdings Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 152 HK
Market cap: US$4,054m
Background: Shenzhen International Holdings Limited is a Hong Kong-based investment holding company engaged in construction and operation of logistic infrastructure facilities. It operates through the Toll Roads and Logistic Business segments. The Toll Roads segment includes development, operation, and management of toll highways. The Logistic Business segment includes parks, ports and services.
World Class Benchmarking of Shenzhen International Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,430 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.