Sappe – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Sappe Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SAPPE TB
Market cap: US$231m
Background: Sappe Public Company Limited is a Thailand-based company engaged in the manufacture and sale of beverages. The Company offers beverage products including functional beverage products, which consist of concentrated fruits and vegetable juice products and other fruit juice products, functional powder products, and ready-to-drink (RTD) products.
World Class Benchmarking of Sappe
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is average performance compared to 310 small Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.