Company: PT Indosat Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: ISAT IJ
Market cap: US$805m
Background: PT Indosat Tbk, conducting business as Indosat Ooredoo due to Ooredoo’s majority stake, is an Indonesian telecommunications provider. It operates through the following segments: Cellular, Fixed, and MIDI. The company operates wireless services under brands such as IM3, Mentari, and Matrix.
World Class Benchmarking of Indosat
- Profitable Growth rank of 9 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to 130 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 10 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 10 was the same compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.