Company: PT Sarana Menara Nusantara Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: TOWR IJ
Market cap: US$4,739m
Background: PT Sarana Menara Nusantara Tbk is Indonesian company that invests in companies that own and operate telecommunication towers for wireless operators. It operates through the following segments: Tower rental, Very small aperture terminals (VSAT) services and Metropolitan wireless fiber optics (MWIFO) and Internet. Business is conducted through its subsidiary, PT Profesional Telekomunikasi Indonesia (Protelindo).
World Class Benchmarking of Sarana Menara Nusantara
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 260 medium Comm. Serv. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.