Company: Powertech Technology Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: 6239 TT
Market cap: US$2,426m
Background: Powertech Technology Incorporated engages in the provision of integrated circuit (IC) backend services. It offers packaging and testing services for IC and semiconductor components, and sells automatic testing computer software for IC and semiconductor components. Powertech also provides wafer level packaging, chip probing, and assembling services. The company has manufacturing plants in Taiwan, China, Singapore, and Japan.
World Class Benchmarking of Powertech Technology
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 690 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.