PLDT – World Class Benchmarking
Company: PLDT Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: TEL PM
Market cap: US$6,169m
Background: PLDT Incorporated provides the Philippines with telecommunications services, fiber-optic backbones, fixed-line and cellular networks operating in three business groups: fixed line, wireless and others. PLDT has about 70m mobile subscribers, 2m fixed broadband subscribers, and 3m fixed line subscribers.
World Class Benchmarking of PLDT
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 130 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.