Company: Haad Thip Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: HTC TB
Market cap: US$155m
Background: Haad Thip Public Company Limited engages in the manufacture and distribution of soft drinks. Its brands include Coca-Cola, Sprite, Fanta, Schweppes, Minute Maid, Namthip, and Aquarius. The company was founded in 1969 and is headquartered in Songkhla, Thailand.
World Class Benchmarking of Haad Thip
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 490 medium Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.