Company: Novatek Microelectronics Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 3034 TT
Market cap: US$10,420m
Background: Novatek Microelectronics Corporation is mainly engaged in the manufacture of electronic components, information software services, and international trade. The main products include flat-panel display drive wafers and system-on-chip (SOC) wafers. Flat-panel display drive wafers mainly include large-size liquid crystal display (LCD) and active-matrix organic light-emitting diode (AMOLED) panel drive wafers, LCD touch, touch and display driver integration (TDDI), AMOLED drive wafers for mobile phones, and automotive panel drive wafers.
World Class Benchmarking of Novatek Microelectronics
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 640 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.