LT Group – World Class Benchmarking
Company: LT Group Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: LTG PM
Market cap: US$1,729m
Background: LT Group Incorporated is one of the largest conglomerates in the Philippines and was founded in 1937. LTG invests in the banking industry with PNB; in tobacco with its interest in PMFTC; and beverages through Asia Brewery; property development through Eton Properties; and distilled spirits through Tanduay Distillers.
World Class Benchmarking of LT Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,590 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.