Company: PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: JSPT IJ
Market cap: US$171m
Background: PT Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional Tbk engages in the real estate and property development business. The company has the following segments: Hotel, Real Estate, Rental of Office Space, and Rental of Retail Center. The Hotel segment represents hotel operations. In Real Estate, JSPT sells land, building, and apartment units. Office Spaces include Setiabudi 2, Setiabudi Atrium, and Menara Cakrawala. Last, Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional provides retail rental services in Jakarta and Bali including Setiabudi One, Plaza Menteng, Cikini Retail, and Bali Collection.
World Class Benchmarking of Jakarta Setiabudi Internasional
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 890 small Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.