Company: LabGenomics Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 084650 KS
Market cap: US$391m
Background: LabGenomics Company Limited provides vitro diagnostic products and services. The company’s products include sample and bioinformatics analysis, diagnostic checks, and other products. LabGenomics is headquartered in Seongnam-si, Korea.
World Class Benchmarking of LabGenomics
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 620 small Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.