Company: Inner Mongolia Junzheng Energy & Chemical Group Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 601216 SH
Market cap: US$6,755m
Background: Inner Mongolia Junzheng Energy & Chemical Group Company Limited manufactures chemical raw materials and products. The company’s business segments include cement manufacturing, coal mining, electric power generation, and ferroalloy smelting industries, and commercial trading services. The product range includes substrate, cement clinker, polyvinyl chloride, calcium carbide, and ferroalloy products. Inner Mongolia Junzheng Energy & Chemical Group is headquartered in Wuhai, China.
World Class Benchmarking of Inner Mongolia Junzheng Energy & Chemical Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 770 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was the same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.