Company: AeroVironment Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: AVAV US
Market cap: US$2,957m
Background: AeroVironment Incorporated designs, develops, produces, supports, and operates a portfolio of products and services for government agencies, businesses, and consumers. The company supplies Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS), tactical missile systems, and related services primarily to organizations within the United States Department of Defense (DoD).
World Class Benchmarking of AeroVironment
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,440 medium Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 3 was down compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was the same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.