Company: Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: HAP MK
Market cap: US$6,020m
Background: Hap Seng Consolidated Berhad is an investment holding company in Malaysia. The company’s six core businesses are plantations, property, credit financing, automotive, fertilizer trading, quarry and building materials, and trading. Revenue is mainly driven by building materials and profits mainly from property. Currently, no recent analyst coverage of the stock.
World Class Benchmarking of Hap Seng Consolidated
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This was below-average performance compared to 1,450 large Industrials companies worldwide
- The recent Profitability rank of 7 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This was below-average performance compared to its peers
- Growth rank of 9 was down compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This was poor performance compared to its peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.