Bangchak Corporation – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BCP TB
Market cap: US$1,194m
Background: Bangchak Corporation Public Company Limited is a Thai energy company engaging in refinery, marketing, bio-based products, green power and natural resources business. Its core business is petroleum refining with a capacity of about 120,000 barrels per day and the company distributes to its more than 1,000 Bangchak service stations in Thailand.
World Class Benchmarking of Bangchak Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is average performance compared to 280 large Energy companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.