Company: Cortina Holdings Limited
Bloomberg ticker: CTN SP
Market cap: US$193m
Background: Cortina Holdings Limited engages in the distribution and trade of watches. The company sells timepieces and luxury branded accessories, such as pens.
World Class Benchmarking of Cortina Holdings
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,320 medium Consumer Discretionary companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.