Company: China Airlines Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 2610 TT
Market cap: US$5,423m
Background: China Airlines Limited provides scheduled international air transportation for passengers and cargo freight.
World Class Benchmarking of China Airlines
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,470 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.