Company: Bangkok Chain Hospital Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BCH TB
Market cap: US$1,729m
Background: Bangkok Chain Hospital Public Company Limited is engaged in hospital and health-care services. It operates 11 hospitals under four brands: World Medical Center aimed at high-income patients, Kasemrad targeting the mid-income segment, Kasemrad International Hospital for international patients and Karunvej for local social security patients.
World Class Benchmarking of Bangkok Chain Hospital
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 420 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.