Company: B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BGRIM TB
Market cap: US$3,366m
Background: Established in 1993, B.Grimm Power Public Company Limited develops and operates power plants mainly in Thailand, but also in Cambodia, Laos, and Vietnam. As of 2018, BGRIM had an installed capacity of 2,076 MW and 1,170 MW. About 70% of capacity is co-generation, followed by 28% solar, and 2% other energy sources.
World Class Benchmarking of B.Grimm Power
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 290 large Utilities companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 5
- That rank of 7 was the same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- Profitability was below average performance compared to peer
- Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.