Company: Thai Union Group Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: TU TB
Market cap: US$2,840m
Background: Thai Union Group Public Company Limited has top global market share in frozen and canned seafood. It has 17 manufacturing plants and 2 R&D centers located both domestically in Thailand and overseas in Germany, Poland and France, among others. About 75% of sales are to markets in the US, Europe, and Japan.
World Class Benchmarking of Thai Union Group
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 580 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.