- The chart above is based on the same methodology laid out in An Empirical Study of Financial Analysts Earnings Forecast Accuracy
- Thai analysts have been 24% inaccurate on average
- Most inaccurate in Industrials and Energy
- Most accurate in Health Care, Real Estate, Telecoms, and Utilities
- In line with the global findings, cyclical sectors seem to be notably harder to forecast
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.