Company: Synnex (Thailand) Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: SYNEX TB
Market cap: US$364m
Background: Synnex Thailand Public Company Limited is ranked as the top sales company of IT products in Thailand. It engages in the distribution of computers, IT systems, and communication devices including tablet PCs, desktops, notebooks, and smartphones, as well as related components. It sells brands ranging from Apple and Dell to HP and Canon.
World Class Benchmarking of Synnex (Thailand)
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is average performance compared to 680 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 5 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.