Company: Royal Mail PLC
Bloomberg ticker: RMG LN
Market cap: US$8,294m
Background: Royal Mail PLC provides postal services. The Company’s segments include UK Parcels, International & Letters (UKPIL), General Logistics Systems (GLS) and Other. The Company operates across a network of approximately 50 depots throughout the United Kingdom.
World Class Benchmarking of Royal Mail
- Profitable Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,430 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 3 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.