Company: Business Online Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: BOL TB
Market cap: US$239m
Background: In 1995, Business Online Public Company Limited (BOL) was founded. The company provides business information services and related analysis tools to improve customers’ decision-making process. Focus areas include credit analysis and risk management. Data on Thai companies is mainly sourced from government institutions. Also, BOL is the local partner of Dun & Bradstreet International (D&B).
World Class Benchmarking of Business Online
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 700 small Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was the same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.