Company: President Chain Store Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 2912 TT
Market cap: US$10,188m
Background: President Chain Store Corporation (PCSC) is part of Uni-President Group (1216 TT) and operates 7-Eleven in Taiwan, China, and Philippines. They also invest in retail formats, restaurants such as Starbucks and Coldstone, drugstores, supermarkets etc. PCSC with 50% revenue market share is the largest convenience store player in Taiwan.
World Class Benchmarking of President Chain Store
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 570 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 8
- Profitability rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.