Company: NIBEC Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 138610 KS
Market cap: US$139m
Background: NIBEC Company Limited develops, manufactures, and commercializes medical products and supplies. Its business areas include Oral care products, Biomaterials for tissue regeneration, Cosmetics, and Bio fusion peptide businesses. The product range includes tooth whitening, tooth desensitizer, dental conditioner, resorbable collagen membrane matrix, bone graft material, biodegradable collagen matrix, and synthetic bone graft material. NIBEC is headquartered in Jincheon, South Korea.
World Class Benchmarking of NIBEC
- Profitable Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is average performance compared to 620 small Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.