Company: MMC Corporation Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: MMC MK
Market cap: US$1,335m
Background: MMC Corporation Berhad is a Malaysian utility and infrastructure conglomerate conducting its business through three divisions: Energy & Utilities, Ports & Logistics, and Engineering. MMC is one of the 10 largest port operators globally, and it has a controlling stake in Malaysia’s largest independent power producer.
World Class Benchmarking of MMC Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 7 was same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,430 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 7 was the same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was the same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.