Company: PT Merdeka Copper Gold Tbk
Bloomberg ticker: MDKA IJ
Market cap: US$8,814m
Background: PT Merdeka Copper Gold Tbk is an Indonesian mining company with exploration and production of gold, copper, nickel, iron, and provides related mining services. The company has six primary assets, including the Tujuh Bukit Copper/Gold Project and the SCM Nickel Mine, which is the world’s largest undeveloped nickel resource.
World Class Benchmarking of Merdeka Copper Gold
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 740 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was better than its Growth rank of 9
- Profitability rank of 7 was down compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 9 was the same compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.