Company: MPI Corporation
Bloomberg ticker: 6223 TT
Market cap: US$381m
Background: MPI Corporation provides micro-contact measurement technology for the microelectronics industry. Its products include probe card technologies, photonics automation, semiconductor test, and thermal test. MPI is headquartered in Chu-Pei, Taiwan.
World Class Benchmarking of MPI Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,030 medium Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.