Company: MediaTek Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: 2454 TT
Market cap: US$18,606m
Background: Taiwan-based MediaTek Incorporated is the world’s fourth largest fabless semiconductor company. The company develops, manufactures, and sells integrated circuits that are mainly used in mobile, home, and automotive products. Major customers include OPPO, VIVO, Lenovo, Sony, and Samsung.
World Class Benchmarking of MediaTek
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was same compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 680 large Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 5 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.