Company: Makalot Industrial Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 1477 TT
Market cap: US$1,459m
Background: The company is a Taiwanese group engaged in the manufacturing of ready-to-wear apparel. It has production bases in Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, China, and the Philippines. Major clients include GAP (GPS US), Fast Retailing (9983 JP), Kohl’s (KSS US), and Target (TGT US).
World Class Benchmarking of Makalot Industrial
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,250 large Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.