- We collected average annual return forecasts for 5, 7, or 10 years from 12 large institutions: Amundi*, AQR, BNY Mellon, Callan, Franklin Templeton, GMO*, Morgan Stanley, Schroders, State Street, T Rowe Price, UBS*, Vanguard*
- The average of these forecasts shows a 6% p.a. expectation for equity
- Looking at the average of these forecasts, we should expect about 0.5% p.a. for bonds
- These institutions expect about 2% p.a. for commodities
- And about 2% p.a. for gold (though, only T Rowe Price had a forecast for gold)
Notes: *No return forecast for commodities. **Only T Rowe Price had a long-term return forecast for gold.
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.