Company: Keppel Corporation Limited
Bloomberg ticker: KEP SP
Market cap: US$8,518m
Background: Keppel Corporation Limited is a Singaporean conglomerate 21%-owned by the Singapore government. Its businesses are grouped into energy & environment, urban development, connectivity, and asset management. Subsidiaries include listed and private companies and REITs.
World Class Benchmarking of Keppel Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 1,530 large Industrials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 2
- Profitability rank of 8 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 2 was up compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.