Cheil Worldwide – World Class Benchmarking
Company: Cheil Worldwide Incorporated
Bloomberg ticker: 030000 KS
Market cap: US$2,284m
Background: The company is the largest marketing and advertising company in Korea by revenue and in the top 20 globally. The company is part of the Samsung Group. Through its offices and 9 affiliates in 44 countries CW offers strategic, creative, and integrated media solutions to for example Samsung, Absolut, Adidas, Coca-Cola, and Lego.
World Class Benchmarking of Cheil Worldwide
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 1,250 large Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was better than its Growth rank of 6
- Profitability rank of 4 was the same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.