Company: Jiangxi Copper Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 600362 SH
Market cap: US$6,622m
Background: Jiangxi Copper Company Limited engages in the mining, smelting and processing of copper. The company is also engaged in the extraction and processing of precious metals and dissipated metals, sulfur chemical industry business, and financial and trading businesses. The products include cathode copper, gold, silver, sulfuric acid, copper rods, copper foils, selenium, tellurium, rhenium, bismuth and others.
World Class Benchmarking of Jiangxi Copper
- Profitable Growth rank of 8 was down compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 810 large Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 8 was worse than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 8 was the same compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was down compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.