Company: Ghani Glass Limited
RIC code: GHGL.PSX
Market cap: US$139m
Background: Ghani Glass Limited engages in containers glass and float glass, automobiles manufacturing/marketing and mining for silica sand, coal and rock salt. The group carries Over 50 Years of business experience in the local and international markets, especially in the glass sector. The company features seven modern glass plants in Pakistan producing container glass, float glass and value-added glass with an annual capacity of over 1,570 tons per day.
World Class Benchmarking of Ghani Glass
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 470 small Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.