Watch the video with Andrew Stotz or read a summary of the World Class Benchmarking on Energy Development Corp.
Philippines on Demand
Thanks to Lawrence Luz for the request to see World Class Benchmarking on Energy Development Corp. (EDC PM).
Engaged in the exploration, development and operation of geothermal energy projects. EDC is the Philippines’ largest vertically-integrated geothermal developer, with a capacity of 1,458MW of renewable energy. 80% of its capacity is geothermal and the remaining 20% is wind, hydro and solar power.
World Class Benchmarking
EDC’s Profitable Growth is ranked in the top 30% among medium Utilities globally.
Profitability has been good, Growth has been volatile but returned to above average after a dip to #9 in 2015.
Asset utilization is poor, Profit margin drives Profitability.
Sales growth has fallen to below average, Margin change drove the Growth improvement in the past 12 months.
Do YOU want to see the Profitable Growth rank for a company in YOUR portfolio?
Leave a comment below with company name and country of listing…and we’ll post it if we have it
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.