Company: CP All Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: CPALL TB
Market cap: US$22,554m
Background: CP All Public Company Limited was established in 1988 by the Charoen Pokphand Group. The company is the sole operator of 7-Eleven convenience stores (CVS) in Thailand, offering bill payments, e-commerce and food and bakery products, among others. It also has a 93% stake in Siam Makro PLC (MAKRO TB) that operates cash-and-carry trade centers.
World Class Benchmarking of CP All
- Profitable Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to 600 large Cons. Staples companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 4 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- Profitability rank of 4 was the same compared to the prior period’s 4th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.