Inflation expectations impact interest rates
- The global long-term average inflation has been 2.5%
There has been a downward shift in rates
- The downward shift in yields we think is lasting due to technology
- If inflation were to go higher, interest rates are likely to rise as well
Are inflation and interest rates reaching the bottom?
- We are currently at historical lows in both inflation and interest rates
- Are we reaching the bottom?
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.