- Overall, all Asian markets fell in 2018
- Besides Thailand, Hong Kong, and China, Asian currencies weakened against the USD
- China had the second-best return in 1H18 but had fallen to the second worst by the end of the year
- The two worst performers in 2018 were the best in 2017
- Disregarding currency impact, India was flat in 2018
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.