Company: ViTrox Corporation Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: VITRO MK
Market cap: US$1,446m
Background: ViTrox Corporation Berhad is an investment holding company, which engages in the manufacture and development of three-dimensional and line scan vision inspection system. VITRO exports about 75% of its semiconductor production inspection equipment and related software from its base in Malaysia to more than 22 countries.
World Class Benchmarking of ViTrox Corporation
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 1,000 small Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 2 was better than its Growth rank of 7
- Profitability rank of 2 was down compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 7 was the same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.