Company: Linde Bangladesh Limited
RIC code: LIND.DH
Market cap: US$232m
Background: Linde Bangladesh Limited engages in the production and distribution of industrial and medical gases, anesthesia, welding products and equipment, and ancillary equipment. It also engages in the rental of cylinders for vacuum insulated evaporators. The company operates through the following segments: Bulk Gases, Packaged Gases & Products, and Healthcare. The Bulk segment comprises of liquid industrial oxygen, liquid nitrogen and carbon dioxide. The Packaged Gas and Products segment contains industrial compressed packaged gases and wielding goods products. The Healthcare segment includes all services related to the supply of medical gases, such as medical oxygen and nitrous oxide, cylinders and accessories, supply and installation of medical gas pipeline systems and maintenance of medical equipment.
World Class Benchmarking of Linde Bangladesh
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 470 small Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.