FVMR Investing – Quantamental Investing Across the World for CFA India
Winner of CoffeeWORKS T-shirt
Winners Receiving Their Prize
Some Interesting Questions Asked in the Seminar
- Why is it that if we don’t have stop loss then stocks have underperformed the market?
- Is stop loss about loss aversion bias?
- How well would a strategy do that select stocks using fundamental filters and when it’s down by 30% you add more to your position?
- If you eliminate 2007 – 08, will the stop loss related study look different?
- Have you tested something on portfolio value with stop loss against stop loss for individual stocks?
Sign up for the free India Equity FVMR Snapshot and YOU will:
- Always be up to date: Every week you will receive the updated India Equity FVMR Snapshot
- Know all the numbers: One page covers Fundamentals, Valuation, Momentum, and Risk (FVMR)
- Be professional: Use the same information as institutional investors and fund managers
- Not have to do anything else to stay informed: After signing up you will receive a one-page PDF every Monday