FVMR Investing – Quantamental Investing Across the World for CFA Singapore
Singapore consists of one main island along with 62 other islets. Stamford Raffles founded colonial Singapore in 1819 as a trading post of the East India Company; after its collapse and the eventual establishment of the British Raj, the islands were ceded to Britain and became part of its Straits Settlements in 1826. During the Second World War, Singapore was occupied by Japan. It gained independence from the UK in 1963 by federating with other former British territories to form Malaysia, but was expelled two years later over ideological differences, becoming a sovereign nation in 1965.
Waiting for the crowd to arrive…
Pictures from FVMR Investing – Quantamental Investing Across the World for CFA Singapore
Kian Chye Ong
Winners receiving their prize
Extra big thanks to our great photographer of the day–Fiona
Some Interesting Questions Asked in the Seminar
- For the Bottom 15, in the global study of Asset turnover change do you have the survivorship?
- How did you combine the Fundamentals and Valuation factors?
- Would it be better to do it by sector?
- Based on your research what factors have worked best so far?
- How much of the investing process can be automated?
- In terms of portfolio and stock selection, what would you choose of profitability vs growth?