Company: Yungjin Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 003520 KS
Market cap: US$1,025m
Background: Yungjin Pharmaceutical Company Limited develops, produces, and distributes pharmaceuticals. The product range includes cephalosporin, antibiotics, drugs for the central nervous system, cardiovascular, endocrine system, urinary system, respiratory, anti-inflammatory and analgesics, anti-histamine, anti-fungal, total nutrition, vitamin and supplement, cosmetics, and tonic drinks. Yungjin Pharmaceutical was founded on 29 June 1952 and is headquartered in Seoul, Korea.
World Class Benchmarking of Yungjin Pharmaceutical
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 410 medium Health Care companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 7 was worse than its Growth rank of 1
- Profitability rank of 7 was the same compared to the prior period’s 7th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.