Company: Zhejiang Weixing Industrial Development Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: 002003 SZ
Market cap: US$843m
Background: Zhejiang Weixing Industrial Development Company Limited is a Chinese company in the research and development, production, and sales of garment accessories, e.g., buttons, zippers, and metal accessories.
World Class Benchmarking of Zhejiang Weixing Industrial Development
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 950 medium Cons. Disc. companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was up compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was up compared to the prior period’s 6th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.