Company: Vinythai Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: VNT TB
Market cap: US$824m
Background: Vinythai Public Company Limited, founded in 1988, produces and sells plastic and chemical products. The company provides caustic soda, polyvinyl chloride (PVC) resins, vinyl chloride monomer, and chlorine. VNT’s products are used as feedstock in construction, coatings, automotive, electronics, and consumer goods.
World Class Benchmarking of Vinythai
- Profitable Growth rank of 1 was same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 760 medium Materials companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 3
- Profitability rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank.
- This is World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 3 was the same compared to the prior period’s 3rd rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.