Company: Unisem (M) Berhad
Bloomberg ticker: UNI MK
Market cap: US$1,122m
Background: Unisem (M) Berhad is a global provider of semiconductor assembly and test services, such as wafer bumping, probing, and grinding, a wide range of lead frame and substrate IC packaging, and mixed-signal test services. The turnkey services include design, assembly, test, failure analysis, and electrical and thermal characterization. The company has factories in Ipoh, Malaysia and Chengdu, China.
World Class Benchmarking of Unisem (M)
- Profitable Growth rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is below average performance compared to 960 medium Info Tech companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 6 was worse than its Growth rank of 4
- Profitability rank of 6 was up compared to the prior period’s 8th rank
- This is below average performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 4 was up compared to the prior period’s 9th rank
- This is above average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.