Company: TTW Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: TTW TB
Market cap: US$1,839m
Background: Thai Tap Water Supply Public Company Limited produces and distributes tap water to the PWA, which is the main source of TTW’s revenue, including its 98%-owned subsidiary, Pathum Thani Tap Water Company Limited. The total production capacity is more than 1 million m3/day. The company also provides water management services.
World Class Benchmarking of TTW
- Profitable Growth rank of 2 was same compared to the prior period’s 2nd rank
- This is World Class performance compared to 150 medium Utilities companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 1 was better than its Growth rank of 5
- That rank of 1 was the same compared to the prior period’s 1st rank
- Profitability was World Class performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 5 was the same compared to the prior period’s 5th rank
- This is average performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.