Company: Total Access Communication Public Company Limited
Bloomberg ticker: DTAC TB
Market cap: US$4,837m
Background: Total Access Communication Public Company Limited provides mobile phone sales and services through its subsidiaries. With 25% market share, it has 23m subscribers in Thailand. The company was founded in 1989 and offers its services in the frequency bands of 800MHz, 1.8GHz, 2.1GHz, and 2.3GHz. Its major shareholder is Telenor ASA (TEL NO).
World Class Benchmarking of Total Access Communication
- Profitable Growth rank of 10 was same compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to 130 large Telecom companies worldwide
- Profitability rank of 10 was the same as its Growth rank of 10
- That rank of 10 was the same compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- Profitability was poor performance compared to peers
- Growth rank of 10 was the same compared to the prior period’s 10th rank
- This is poor performance compared to peers
DISCLAIMER: This content is for information purposes only. It is not intended to be investment advice. Readers should not consider statements made by the author(s) as formal recommendations and should consult their financial advisor before making any investment decisions. While the information provided is believed to be accurate, it may include errors or inaccuracies. The author(s) cannot be held liable for any actions taken as a result of reading this article.